My Photo
Name:
Location: Valparaíso, Valparaíso, Chile

(Teacher of Arts and basic Technology)pacific,....Profesora de Artes y Tecnología básica, Pacífica,autosuficiente, natural,tolerante,sociable

Thursday, January 17, 2008






FIREWORKS IN THE VALPARAÍSO TOWN
OTRO AÑO MÁS...2008
This year, with my family we went at coast edge in Valparaíso town...as all the years...and I took these pictures...and some videos....since this night...was full of tourists..from Germany, from Argentina, from Brasil...and a lot of chileans from anothers regions from my country....all the people was happy and is the magic of this night, the lights, the sea, the cool air....the only problem was when we return back to our apartment...my female dog was with their heart "in the hand"..she was very very scared!!!....she don't understand the why we, the human beings were happy with so much noise...she didn't understand why , the human beings aren't happy with the silence...perhaps we could finding our soul some time...but the silence from my hugs and my kisses in her hair...calmed her heart...and one Happy New Year 2008..in silence...was the most nice hug I can receiving...

3 Comments:

Blogger Maru said...

Hola!!!! ya te entendí... difiero un poco contigo, pero no importa.
Los fuegos, preciosos, qué maravilla verlos en vivo, yo no he tenido aún esa ocasión.

Lindo perritooooooo"!!!!!!!!!

saludos

2:29 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

Buenas fotos, a mi la verdad me gustas mucho los fuego artificiales, claro esta que tanta gente es un poco complicado para quienes nos gusta la tranquilidad, pero es una linda experiencia y es recomendable vivirla, por otra parte es una vez al año, asi que hay que disfrutarla.

saludos.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hola,

Gracias por tu comenterio, espero ver pronto lo que me cuentas!!!, saludos y que estes bien!!!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home