My Photo
Name:
Location: Valparaíso, Valparaíso, Chile

(Teacher of Arts and basic Technology)pacific,....Profesora de Artes y Tecnología básica, Pacífica,autosuficiente, natural,tolerante,sociable

Friday, February 22, 2008

 My works...crafts...etc (algunos de mis trabajos..manualidades...etc)




Well, the true always I am speaking about some my works, and..I don't show NONE!!, so , now, I have decided give you some from me..so, I hope you like them..and You can say me your impressions, ok?
Bien, la verdad siempre estoy hablando sobre mis trabajos, y...no muestro NADA!, así, ahora, he decidido regalarles algo de mi..., espero les guste...y pueden contarme sus impresiones, qué les pareció, etc.


This "Gnomo" o "Elf", I did it with paper mache and fabric...mmmmm, this is totally from "my creation"
Este Gnomo lo hice con paper maché y tela...es totalmente de mi creación.
These models I did painting on wood
This dry flowers and dry fruits arrange, I did for one friend in christmas season...she will wish it very full...it was the best I can to do!! ;)
Well, as you can see, I like much working with beads, so, These earrings and collar were some enough hard for me, because was the second work I did as beginner...mm, the best I sold inmediately!:)
This bracelet...was my third work, and, I did freely, so I used only white, black, gold and silver colors, between beads of all kind...mmm, I think is very "barroque" or "rococó", isn't it?

This picture, I did with the cross stitch..I must confess, the nose is more long than the pattern..Oooopsss, I wrong in my second experience with this art...but I loved it!...also I embrodered Durero's hands in 4 colors...soon..I took one photo so,you can see it.


Here...recicled paper with a press dry flower and leaves, and beads earrings...
 
Mmmmmm...this bracelet, I did when I had more time...well, I have so much beads between my things ( some so as...7 or 8 kgs.!!..so I am with a lot of work for to do...o_o)...and the second...some more simple...

Aps...and of course, I don't must forget my times when I Knitted...tricot or crochet...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home